FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Transportation e- and paper Voucher / vouchers / "MCO" FAQ and master thread
Old Apr 2, 2018, 8:21 am
RogerD408
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by ckx2
And here we go. Called EXP hotline to make a reservation, mentioning the vouchers, Received an address in Hong Kong (presumably ticketing office) and sent them via mail, but AA claims they have never received them. It's currently being escalated to higher management, as I call ........ on this. It's 3x600 USD voucher, so we're not talking peanuts.
Good luck, hopefully you will get someone that looks beyond the first paragraph of rules. I hope you made a copy, and did you send it with any sort of delivery acknowledgement (if that's available)? Given the number of pieces they get, having one or two go missing is not outrageous, just sucks when you're one of those. If you have a copy, then you should be able to give them the number and they can still process it blocking any further use. I'm sure their game plan is that we will misplace these or just forget we have them and that's money in their pocket. Going electronic is a step forward. The next step is to account for them online and offer them up the next time we try to buy a ticket. But I'm not expecting that anytime soon.