FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Lima Miraflores {PER}
View Single Post
Old Mar 31, 2018, 9:26 pm
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Completed a four day stay there last week.

Very impressed this stay.

Asked about being upgraded when I arrived and was told I was preupgraded to a corner jr. suite. Room was very nice. Breakfast was great. Diamonds can order anything they want off the menu in addition to the trolleys and they also have another menu for diamonds with a couple other choices. Lounge continues to offer three meals a day (but with Peru’s great food I didn’t bother). They continue to offer free alcohol from 6 to 9. I was there during my birthday and room service delivered a piece of cheesecake with the words “feliz cumpleanos” written in chocolate along with a nice card. I’ve been at a Hilton property almost every year on my birthday since achieving diamond status and this the first time they acknowledged it.

There was also a chit for a free espresso and free cocktail in my keycard pack
My only complaint was the wifi. It was awful in my room and I had to tether to my phone most times. It was fine in the lounge and the restaurant and I don’t remember having problems with it my last stay.