FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Connecting in Frankfurt [FRA] 2009-2023 (retired)
Old Mar 29, 2018, 1:19 pm
findark
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Originally Posted by N1003U
If your flight is early, or on-time, I would go to the Z SEN lounge and see if there is a wait for a shower. If no wait, I would take a very quick shower and then head to A via passport control and to your gate. If there is a wait in SEN Z, I would go directly to SEN A (get through passport control) and see if there is a shower available in A within a reasonable time. In either case, if you stop for a shower, there will be little time left for breakfast, so I would either eat on the arriving flight, or plan to grab something very quickly before heading for the gate, or wait for whatever sumptuous short haul tray is presented on the flight to ATH.
I would endorse this plan. 1h30 should be plenty of time for a shower if you can hop right in - although I've always been lucky with lines at passport control into A so I might not be properly accounting for the tail here.