FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Same Day Changes (SDC) and Free Change on the Day (FCOD) on BA tickets
Old Mar 28, 2018, 7:14 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by TPRun
We use Egencia and my ticket is booked next Sunday... if I wanted a later flight without paying for it, who would I have to call on the day to check this/action this? BAEC? Tnx
BA, though I guess Egencia could also do it. Don't do an online check in until you're on a flight you are OK with. Try changing it online first, after midnight local time, by logging in fully into your BAEC account via BA.com in preference to the App, then going via your Bookings list to the booking in question. Select only the flight in question, don't take the "change both flights" option. It's possible you can change it directly from there, but if you are asked for a credit card number (and it doesn't work) then you'll have to call in to a Contact Centre or do it at the airport. You must leave a full hour before either the new flight or the old flight, which ever comes first, after that time it isn't possible to make changes. After you have made the changes, if you do it online, you may need to wait a while for the auto ticketing to take place - check-in / seat selection won't work during that process. If you call in, they will want your passport number.