FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - +Qatar - Doha Hotel stopovers no longer free
Old Mar 28, 2018, 4:15 am
IAN-UK
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by BigVince76
Hi, sorry but I have my first QR trip in November this year and can't tell if I get a room or not. Flying OSL-DOH-AKL in J, the outbound layover is just over 10 hours but given it's in the afternoon/evening I would be happy to try and take in some sights or something. However, the return is 9 hours overnight so I think a hotel will be a must. Do we get a free one with these flights? I can't find anything about hotels in the manage my trips section of the website. If not can anybody recommend the best option bearing in mind the times and that we do not have a massive budget? Thanks for your help.
QR's transit accommodation depends on their being no scheduled connection under their time limit, not on the connection time you have selected in your reservation. Given the OSLschedules, you probably don't qualify - but you should check.

But it's the asiest thing in the world just to book yourself a free night under the +Qatar programme.

https://www.qatarairways.com/en-gb/o...lus-qatar.html

You'll have to pay for your own transport, and get no allowance for meals but it's more straightforward to arrange and execute than going though the "transit" accommodation option.

You can only take advantage of this one way though.

Last edited by IAN-UK; Mar 28, 2018 at 4:21 am