FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Reward Club at Kimpton Hotels Experiences (2018)
Old Mar 26, 2018, 3:35 pm
davidw70

Programs: IHG Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Plat (+LTP), VS Silver
Kimpton Rowan Palm Springs CA

Kimpton Rowan Palm Springs CA

What is your Priority Club status? Spire Ambassador

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked Standard Room on Reward Nights; Received Spa Suite

How are the rooms? Absolutely beautiful, although minor issues as the suite was accessible so the wardrobe was too low and shower did wet other parts of the bathroom. Suite had very large living room, large bedroom, large bathroom and very nice balcony overlooking the parking lot (and the mountains). Everything very new (not surprising given the age of the property)

[If you are Spire]
How was your complimentary welcome amenity?
The $10 raid the bar is considered the amenity I believe

Did you raid the minibar? If so, what did you take? Used towards pool bar drinks

Were you offered a Chef's Taste at Dinner, If so, what did you receive? N/A

Did you use the free spa credit / did the hotel participate? If so, was it a good value? N/A

What was good and what was bad? Resort fee charged on reward night however this does include valet parking so it didn't seem too unreasonable. Otherwise, an excellent hotel walking distance to many restaurants and shops. Rooftop pool excellent. Juniper Table restaurant a bit odd as you order from the counter but I had an excellent breakfast there. The main restaurant was a bit overcrowded so I didn't get a chance to try.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return? Points rate was very good value as cash rates were well over $500. However, summer rates look far more reasonable as would be expected so would definitely return.