Old Mar 26, 18, 7:02 am
chris19992

Programs: Star Alliance
Originally Posted by Sokia F. Ramos View Post
So me my mom and my brother (3) are flying to hongkong this april 14 we bought the tickets from cebu pacific. We know that the limit for carry ons are 7kg and since we dont have any check in-s we are worried that we have 6 hand carry on and that they will tell us to pay extra , is that okay if we have that much carry on? And since we have 2 carry on each do they weigh the 2 items together or do they weigh them separately. Just worried cause we tried weighing them both and weighed 10 kg together. Do you think that they will allow us to bring that much carry on items?? Reply asap please
What are the sizes?
You can't take 2 regular sized carry-on bags each but you can take one regular sized carry-on and a smaller item like a laptop case. In December (ex HKG) they didn't check the weight of my carry-on at check-in but the desks were running late thanks to some idiots so that may be why, every other time I fly Cebu Pac I have my carry-on weighed but never weighed the smallish messenger bag (which normally contains around 4KG's of stuff)

If the sizes of your bags are normal cabin size, I would advise to either find smaller bags which are allowed in addition to a normal sized carry-on or pay for extra baggage BEFORE you check-in or it will cost 1200PHP per bag that has to be checked.