FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2019] Hilton London Bankside {GBR}
Old Mar 24, 2018, 12:05 pm
wizla

Programs: hhonors diamond
Thanks for the comments guys, made me smile......... ironically that is exacly what I had, bowl of granola and that yogurt, along with some pomegranate and cherry juice ( will upload some pics later ) .
I'm now home, thought I better leave it until this afternoon before I drove due to the alcohol consumed last night......... I checked out at noon and after the walk the concierge was happy to collect my car ( £40 for valet park ) ...........

CONCLUSION - yep , my new favourite!.......it really was that good and I think I prefer it to the Waldorf, if I was being picky the shower did flood the floor a little and there was no tissues in the room , however I mentioned it to staff whilst passing through lobby and some towels and tissues was sent up.............. did not see any baileys in the lounge and the cheese selection was just Brie or rougort but again that's being picky.
I loved the decor and design, the breakfast looked great , obviously the granola is the best I've ever tasted @ points scrounger it's the " honey roast " one you want.
The service was very good indeed, many times I was approached and asked if all was good and if I needed anything just ask.......@ winniesbestfriend - I managed to make them smile last night but the crew on this morning were quiet.
the room ( twin deluxe) was great, not huge but very well designed......monsoon shower was great too......complimentary drinks in mini bar ( 2 water 1 coke 1 orange juice).
All good....loved it!

ROOM NO - 320

NEXT PLANNED STAY - Hilton London metropole ( 2/4/18 )