FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA cards: All (Platinum, Gold, Executive; Business) 2018
Old Mar 22, 2018, 10:40 am
Richard Berg

Programs: AA Platinum
Originally Posted by cheaptom
Update: So on March 8, I applied for a Citi Plat via mailer and got the "we will review the application and mail you our decision" notice. I called the app status number today to see where I'm at after 9 business days now. They said that a written letter was sent to me last week, which requested me to send them further information. I asked if I could give them whatever info they need now on the phone, and she said no. I had to wait for the letter and then follow the instructions on the letter. Still waiting for the letter, so I'm unsure what it will ask of me. Anyone else have this?
I've always been able to give the extra info over the phone. Usually it's something minor like reallocating old credit lines, or updating an address.

In other news, I was approved for my latest mailer app (of the 65K/4K variety) with a huge new CL. The Citi gravy train still loves me; if I have to stoop to trading for mailers, so be it.