FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MEX - Mexico City International Airport / 🛫AICM🛬 master thread
Old Mar 21, 2018, 12:48 pm
Astrophsx

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
In T2 there seem to be a series of unused machines between the Mexicans / Foreigners line, and there's also the VC on the far left (which I've only seen 1 person use). That would be quite a plus, if true, but I'd hate to try it while 200 more people crowd into the arrivals hall and I learn that I can't use it.
For Terminal 1 it seems you follow the signs for APAC and walk to the very end of the hall where you will see a wall of glass. They may pull you out of the regular line once they see your documents/passport. To the side of the entrance they will ask if you are a mexican resident. If you are not they allow you to pass and use the machines. Took about 3 minutes to use the kiosk. Someone held my carry on luggage and assisted me through the whole process. A ticket prints out with your photo, much like the global entry process. You then walk down the hall and have someone exam the ticket and stamp your passport. Total process to less than 8 minutes.

Talk about a breeze! Flew in SAN-MEX with Alaska. Bags came out within 5 minutes of getting to the luggage claim. Re-checked my bagged (I had a mixed ticket with LATAM, but Alaska was able to check it all the way through to LIM). Headed up to security and there was no line. This was all around 12pm in Terminal 1.