FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge ZRH [merged Q&A thread]
View Single Post
Old Mar 20, 2018, 10:32 am
bruce80

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, IHG plat, DB Comfort, SPG gold
Originally Posted by The Wolf
As far as I know you will be denied access to the lounge, a stark difference between LH and LX. For example, SFO-ZRH-FRA-XXX will give you F access in both ZRH and FRA, if SFO-ZRH is in F and if ZRH-FRA and FRA-XXX are on the same day as the arrival day of your longhaul. But SFO-FRA-ZRH-XXX will only grant you access in FRA.
That is actually true, and what I had been expecting. However, an attendant at the old FCL A had claimed I would be able to access it in this situation, but the loung agent on duty a few days later rejected me, explaining that arrival access is only possible with a direct LX F arrival.

Due to the contradictory information I had received, I inquired with the LX customer service for a definitive statement (also suggesting they publish their access rules on the website), and they confirmed that it is not possible to access the lounge on an inbound connection that is not in F (additionally, they credited me 5000 award miles, even though that wouldn‘t have been necessary in my opinion).