FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA website offering limited routing
View Single Post
Old Mar 19, 2018, 8:23 pm
zdog2x

Programs: 1K
Originally Posted by mmayer
Ah, so you are wanting to make it a two stop trip? Sorry, guess I didn't read it that way.
If the price is right and I can get more miles I'll take the longer routing, especially if I can avoid 4 hours in a CRJ700 – DEN->YYZ is pretty miserable even in F.

Originally Posted by mmayer
Did you make sure 2+ stops is selected in your search settings? I just did a quick search 4/10 returning 4/14 and got 54 options, most of which are 2 stops. The cheapest is DRO-DEN-LGA-YYZ, but is 9+ hours. Also, Air Canada files a couple of E190s DEN - YYZ, they are an okay ride. Won't help you for Lifetime miles, but should give you PQD if it is on 016 ticket stock.
When looking for RT or OW I get (5) options. I've tried logged in, logged out, different browsers, you name it. Looking at the filters at the bottom of the page and there is no option for 2 or 2+ stop itineraries. Airports only show DEN as connection - no other options available. Under "Experience" I can exclude Star Alliance and it cuts the options to (3).

It's just plain strange. I fly this route every month or so and have never not been able route via ORD.

FWIW my dates are 4/22 to 4/27....