FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Non-Stop Screaming/Crying Infant on International Flight
Old Mar 17, 2018, 2:35 pm
SS255

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Originally Posted by Terence.Hill
That's an interesting observation. My parents told me horror stories about my behavior when they took me to places where I really did not want to be. I apparently tended to scream the entire time and when I was a toddler I also ran amok and threw things around. It usually happened when I was confined to a dense space with many people around - subways/trains/buses but also narrow aisles in a busy grocery store. They left me back with my grandparents when they went shopping or to a place they could not drive to, which was what I really wanted, I guess. I was 12 years old before they took me on a flight with them.
This sounds exactly like my 3-year-old nephew. He lives in Los Angeles, and he's never been to my parents' house in PA as a result. His parents have asked him if he wants to ride on an airplane and he vehemently says "no." And they don't want me reading posts on Flyertalk about them, so he doesn't fly. Ever. Hopefully he'll want to fly before he turns 12!