FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MilesBuzz: Canada
View Single Post
Old Mar 16, 2018, 9:22 am
mech11

Originally Posted by JJonahJ
Here's an example of the steps above:
  1. Go to http://www.airmilesmegamiles.ca
  2. I chose BC, then I clicked "Save" for the following:
  3. Safeway: Spend $60, get 5X Base Miles - saw the logo added to top of page.
  4. Thrifty Foods: Spend $60 or more*, get 5x the Miles. - saw the logo added to top of page.
  5. Thrifty Foods Pharmacy: 20 AIR MILES when you spend $10..." - saw the logo added to top of page.
  6. Shell: Get 10 AIR MILES on 25L fill of Bronze/Silver - saw the logo added to top of page.
  7. Shell: Get 20 AIR MILES on 25L fill of Shell V-Power - DID NOT see ANOTHER Shell logo added to top of page

Here's a screenshot of the dynamically updated list of partner logos at the top of the page.

Note, only ONE Shell logo, even though I selected BOTH Shell offers.
Also, you can see that Safeway, Thrifty Foods and Thrifty Foods Pharmacy are all separate partner offers.
If you don't get FIVE partners for 1250 BAMs, you could also get 650 BAMs for fulfilling 3 partners.

Hope that's clears things up on how to check if you'll meet the conditions to qualify for the promotion. Enjoy.
Yes Thanks, even though it has it's own coupon and shows up as one of your saved. That's a little sneaky of Miles.
I guess maybe, maybe not that you would get it...So best not take a chance ..
with doing the 2 gas the rest are practically free. (gas you always buy) but you don't always buy something at the Bay.