FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : 2018 timetable : BA flights, operated by Titan Airways
Old Mar 14, 2018, 2:48 am
rapidex

Originally Posted by volar
Well, I spoke to 3 different agents, 2 of whom checked with their supervisors and all said it was not possible. Specifically that the functionality needed to convert a revenue seat to a reward seat as needed for GPR was not available on their system for the flight. I was pretty peeved since I'd been relying on GPR to get somebody onto a very expensive flight with me and, as for the OP this was a BA flight when I booked it (and I also received no notification of the change to Titan). I made alternative arrangements in the end.

Anyway, I have no issues with Titan themselves - I'm quite looking forward to trying them out actually!
Sadly you are being fed duff gen. Not all the agents know the rules. I was lucky to get a senior person in Didsbury who knew a/ the rules, b/how to manually override the BA computer, and c/ how to inform IT to modify the IT system.
.Not all agents know the rules or care enough to help.In your shoes I would complain to Customer services in Newcastle.