FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "THANKS Concierge!" thread
View Single Post
Old Mar 13, 2018, 9:34 pm
ridefar

Programs: AC 50k 1MM, Marriott LT Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by Yhztraveller
It seems like almost every one of the 9 flight segments in the past 8 days has had to be changed because of IRROPS or my schedule. In every case the local concierge team has been extremely quick and efficient, and in a few cases had resolved the issue before I even had a chance to contact them!

Great team in YHZ (Denise, Sandra, Dorothy, and Erin). It must be a ridiculously crazy week with weather IRROPS Friday and Saturday at the start of March Break, computer IRROPS yesterday and more weather IRROPS today!!

Sylvie, Philomena, and Nathalie have also been extremely helpful at YUL. Don't remember which one of them tried to impersonate a NASCAR driver trying to get me to one of the 60 gates on time, but I was wishing the cart had seat belts!

One of the best benefits of the SE program is the access to the Concierge service!!
Agreed. Although I am flabbergasted you have found not just one but multiple actual people in YUL. The one station where I am never got a call back or ever interacted personally with a concierge. Despite my best efforts on many occasions. Anyways... I won't say more for sake of the person's privacy but my favorite concierge is no longer a concierge. Although still with AC. If you are reading this, you know who you are, and thank you very much for your assistance last night.