FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question about "My Flights" app [service ends on 31 Dec 2017]
Old Mar 13, 2018, 3:04 am
MyFlights App
Company Representative: MyFlights App

Programs: MyFlights GOLD :)
Originally Posted by madfish
Spotted on Facebook yesterday that myflights have launched a new partnership with a travel agent. Hopefully more will follow.

Doleris Company partners with MyFlights to deliver the ultimate travel experience MyFlights Travel Agent
Yup - this is the new Travel Agent product I mentioned in my comms about the customer app closing. The first agent (Doleris) has been live on it for a number of months, but with their support I've been building up the features to make it appeal to more agents, so only now doing a proper launch. The key reason the TA product works is that the TA and MyFlights sign an agreement with Amadeus to allow MyFlights to access their bookings. For the original MyFlights to work I'd have needed to sign one of those agreements for every possible booking agent and airline that travellers may book through.

There are other TAs trialing the product at the moment, so yes, hopefully more will follow. If corporate TAs follow then that will also help business travellers as the majority of their travel will be booked through their corporate TA.