FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Mallorca REVIEW- MASTER THREAD
Old Mar 10, 2018, 8:58 am
speedytimmy

Originally Posted by pennystinkard
Thanks a lot for your input! That's interesting. I put in a dummy booking for 4 people at the hotel, and the only options that would come up were the suites, so even though it said it had a king bed, I am assuming there would be some accommodation for sleeping 4 people, because otherwise there wouldn't be that option? Maybe the sofa in the suite was actually a sofa bed? I suppose I'll just call when the time comes, if I do decide to book here. Shopping around for Park Hyatt resort-type places to take my family at the moment, and thought this might be a good option.
The sofa in the suite is not a sofa bed. The suites vary a little in their configuration but there is room in the dining area for one rollaway bed at a very minimum. We stayed there with two children and there was one rollaway placed in the dining area without us requesting one. If you Google "Park Hyatt Mallorca video review" one of the very first links provides a thorough review of a suite and how much actual space there is.