FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Mallorca REVIEW- MASTER THREAD
Old Mar 9, 2018, 7:43 pm
pennystinkard

Originally Posted by SCEflyer
My wife and I spent five nights here in February '18, in a Park King suite (#69). The suite surpassed our expectations, as it had a very large bath, a large bedroom with a king bed and plenty of closet space, a roomy parlor area and a powder room. However, there was no provision for additional bedding. It might be possible to add a roll away, but I am not sure where it could be placed, without detracting from the overall ambiance of the suite.
Thanks a lot for your input! That's interesting. I put in a dummy booking for 4 people at the hotel, and the only options that would come up were the suites, so even though it said it had a king bed, I am assuming there would be some accommodation for sleeping 4 people, because otherwise there wouldn't be that option? Maybe the sofa in the suite was actually a sofa bed? I suppose I'll just call when the time comes, if I do decide to book here. Shopping around for Park Hyatt resort-type places to take my family at the moment, and thought this might be a good option.