FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flying Blue Platinum Ultimate Status
View Single Post
Old Mar 8, 2018, 7:22 am
Pamplona

Programs: LH Senator, AF/KL Platinum Ultimate, Le Club Accor Hotels Diamond, Nordic Choice Hotels Platinum
I fully agree that benefits should be officially documented; this would also give less freedom to the AF/KL employees and subcontractors around the world to do what they want, as per their own perception of better service.

As explained above, my first trip with AF/KL since I am Ulti didn't provide ANY benefit (really zero change to previous Platinum benefits), and even reading the last few pages of posts on this forum, if the benefit is only to get a glass of DomPerignon from First Class instead of a glass of Moet&Chandon from Business Class (which would even not be the case, as KL has no First class), I am sorry to say that I miss the point. By the way, I also never get a drink from LH First Class when traveling as HON in Business Class. Who cares about that???

To be frank, not sure if I am willing to spend an hour talking with someone about my expectations, knowing that they are not filling them anyway... As obviously, my wished benefits (again: limousine service when landing at outside parking position + more confidential lounge) are not on their working list...