FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flying Blue Platinum Ultimate Status
View Single Post
Old Mar 8, 2018, 6:51 am
San Gottardo

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Originally Posted by travelbits;[url=tel:29496727
29496727]One the one hand is is an absolute joke to answer your request to mirror their offering with a link is this ; on the other hand it speaks for itself that they 'do not have information about partner programs'.

Hell yes, indeed they have no information, neither do they have any clue...
Completely ridiculous, really. First, unlike ULTI, the HON status criteria and benefits are very well documented on the webpage. For instance https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...d=2547184&l=en on the M&M page. Plus plenty of other more detailed pages.
Then, to get a sense for how it works in reality and how members feel about it, there are a couple of good threads on Flyertalk and on VFT (surely there is someone at FB who can read German or at least use Google translator).
Also, I have given them copious input on HON during the design phase of ULTI. The questions they asked lead me to believe that they were focusing on the wrong things (confirmed by the ULTI program when it was launched). And I hope for them that they have spoken to some other HONs as well. And now they even have Pamplona who is both ULTI and HON, I hope somebody finds an hour to talk to you and get your comparison.

I find their answer „we don‘t know about others, but you can google yourself“ a sign of ignorance (we dont know about others) and arrogant (just google it). Ignorance and arrogance, very much the old-style AF.