FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Upcoming MR to HKG... int'l noob
View Single Post
Old Mar 6, 2018, 5:05 pm
jdrtravel

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by war.eagle.30
Thank you all for the tips. I went ahead and reserved 22A for the return trip. How bad are the disturbances there with the lav area?

On the way over, I'm in 32G - two rows after it transitions into 4 wide to 3 wide. It LOOKS from the DL seat map and seatguru.com like there might be a touch more leg room, for my right leg anyway, in that seat. Can any of you comment?

The best seats on in coach are row 10, but it will cost you. I think the benefit of legroom in row 22 far outweighs any issues related to proximity to the lav, especially on a flight this long. As long as you have good headphones and earplugs and a mask, you should be fine. If you can get an aisle instead of the window in row 22, you may want to. I'm trying to remember exactly how it looks, but I think the exit slide case sticks out a bit and that legroom in the window seats is not quite as good as the other seats in that row.

Also note that while there is USB power at every seat, full AC power is only available in the forward coach cabin (and in D1 of course).

Curious: what is your current status and what is your goal? What is your departure airport?