FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old Timer's Airline Quiz and Discussion.
View Single Post
Old Mar 6, 2018, 7:16 am
jlemon
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Plat, lots of AA, AS, DL, UA miles, former top level CO Elite (sigh...)
Originally Posted by JoeDTW
OK, my last guess is BOS-EWR-CLT-ATL-MSY-DFW-SFO. If this isn't correct, then I'll let someone else see if they have any ideas.
7. Joe, perseverance is the key! And you are correct! Here's the sched....

DL 1183: Boston (BOS) 12:10a - 1:03a New York Newark (EWR) 1:55a - 3:25a Charlotte (CLT) 4:15a - 5:05a Atlanta (ATL) 6:10a - 6:30a New Orleans (MSY) 7:10a - 8:22a Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) 9:10a - 10:32a San Francisco (SFO)
Op: Daily
Equip: L-1011 TriStar (50 seats in F, 200 seats in Y)
Meal service: Breakfast in F/Y ATL-MSY, Breakfast in F/Snack in Y MSY-DFW, Brunch in F/Y DFW-SFO
Note: FN/YN EWR-DFW, F/Y DFW-SFO (yes, the 7:10a departure from MSY to DFW was operated FN/YN)

And speaking of Delta, I have now finalized plans for Lady K and yours truly to fly on board an A330 in the front cabin in Delta One from ATL to AMS later this year. Our actual routing will be LFT-ATL-AMS-BOD with the last segment being in what passes for business class on board a KLM City Hopper E190. We are going to float around the river system in the Bordeaux area on a very nice vessel for about a week or so and, yes, wine tasting will no doubt occur. We also have a 5+ hour layover in ATL on the way over which will enable us to visit the Delta Flight Museum at ATL and also visit with an old friend who is an executive with Delta based in ATL. We are really looking forward to this trip which will be a celebration following my retirement later this year.

Last edited by jlemon; Mar 6, 2018 at 5:31 pm