FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Issues with FT -- 2018 MOBILE Devices BUG REPORTS
Old Mar 5, 2018, 7:11 pm
IBobi
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by joe_miami
Thanks for the reply. I’m having the problems on an iPhone 7 using the built-in Safari browser. (The site is fine on my MacBook Pro and iPad.) If I use the mobile skin and go to MyFlyerTalk, I only get a list of subscribed forums and not the old list of subscribed threads with new posts. If I then choose to view the main site, the text is tiny, and any attempt to resize the text makes the ads float over the text.

I’d be very surprised if this is unique to me, as I’m on as standard of a mobile viewing experience as could be — iPhone plus iOS plus Safari. Thanks.
Now I understand better.

You have a combination of "that feature is not offered" and a bug that's been long reported. I don't have any news, except to recommend that you use the mobile skin instead of the desktop skin on your phone. I know there is no list of subscribed threads, but that feature is not yet added to mobile. I guess you will have to pick your poison, as it were, until things are fixed.