FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Connections in Copenhagen (CPH)
View Single Post
Old Mar 5, 2018, 12:48 pm
ksu

Programs: SAS EBD/ *G
Originally Posted by TheFlyingForna
Good Evening Folks,
Hope you can share your experience with me and give some suggestions regarding my future flight with Scandinavian Airlines.
I've booked a flight from Milan MXP to Tromso via Copenhagen Kasturp. Both flights, as you know, are on Schengen Area.
All the Flights are on single ticket, and all with Scandinavian Airlines.
Milan MXP - Copenhagen flight: 11:20 - 13:20
Copenhagen - Tromso flight: 14:05 - 16:35

Considering that I have an appointment in Tromso at 20:00 pm, and my flight from Kasturp is the only one in the day and in the following days (CPH-TRO is operated twice a week on Wed and Sat), do you think that my connection time is enough even the flight made a little delay from Milan?
Just consider that the much delay I've seen from the historical data was this Saturday 03 March 2018 due to freezing and Snow in Milan (2 hours for the MXP-CPH) and 18 hours (the next day, for CPH TRO) for a technical problem i suppose (it's a new flight).

Hope SAS will wait for us in case of any delay since we have no another flights for 4 days.

Thanks
If you miss the flight, they will rebook you on the first available connection through OSL: (CPH-TOS might be twice weekly, but CPH-OSL and OSL-TOS are frequent). With a delay of more than half an hour they probably won't hold the flight for you, but will rebook you with a 16.10 departure from CPH and a 20.25 arrival in Tromsø.:
  • 16:10 – 17:25 (01h 15m)
    København CPH – Oslo OSL
    Flyavgang SK 460 Airbus Industrie A321
    Flys av Scandinavian Airlines
  • Transferflyplass Oslo OSL
  • 18:35 – 20:25 (01h 50m)
    Oslo OSL – Tromsø TOS
    Flyavgang SK 4432 Boeing 737-700 (Winglets)
    Flys av Scandinavian Airlines