FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Reward Club at Kimpton Hotels Experiences (2018)
Old Mar 5, 2018, 10:31 am
KissFlyGoodbye

Programs: Variety of rectangular cards with my name on it
Kimpton Palladian and Alexis Seattle, WA

What is your Priority Club status? Spire Inner Circle

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Happy with both hotels. Stay frequently with the Alexis. First time staying at the Palladian.

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Regular king bed room in both stays of the Alexis. One night in Palladian and 2 different stays with Alexis booked in a regular king. I received the presidential suite for the Palladian. For the Alexis, I received the Premier suite corner (L suite) and the Author's suite (fireplace suite)

How are the rooms? Both properties had excellent rooms.

[If you are Spire]
How was your complimentary welcome amenity? Fruit and cheese plate as requested. A bottle of sparkling wine. Some chocolate as well.

Did you raid the minibar? If so, what did you take? Fred waters and pellegrino. Within the $10 range.

Were you offered a Chef's Taste at Dinner, If so, what did you receive? Had dinner, but did not ask for Chef's taste.

Did you use the free spa credit / did the hotel participate? If so, was it a good value? N/A

What was good and what was bad? Service is usually excellent at both properties. Able to check-in early at both. Did not find anything bad at my stays. Only downside was that no late checkout (even though inner circle/spire elite) offered at Palladian when asked.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return? This was a paid stay and a reward night stay. Value was on par with the upgrade for all. 186 with tax for the Palladian. I received the Presidential suite that would have been 500+ a night. For the Alexis, free night, but got a room that was 300+ a night. Would definitely return to both properties.