FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Would you turn down a really good job if the travel policy was all Y?
Old Mar 5, 2018, 1:55 am
Raffles
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by LiviLion
What the actual .... does this have to do with BA.

And, you've been offered and extra £2k a month to make up for it - that is £40k before tax. Do you know where that would put you on the scale of highest earning in the UK.

MODS - I'm not sure if there is a considerably richer than you forum but can we get this to .....
A disproportionately high % of the 1% are on FT however so these are fair issues for discussion. And as you can see from the repies many of us would not accept the equivalent of an extra £40k to accept such a policy.

Whilst the readership bases are a little different, I get regular emails at HFP from partners at major law and accountancy firms, CEOs of mid size businesses, one particular member of the House Of Lords and a vast number of hedge funders and investment bankers.

I went to an invite-only frequent flyer meet up just before Christmas and it was, literally, Dom Perignon all night. The staff of the All Bar One were much amused although at least the City branches keep a fridge-full of the stuff at all times.

Last edited by Raffles; Mar 5, 2018 at 2:04 am