FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Meridien Cyberport, Hong Kong [Master Thread]
Old Mar 4, 2018, 9:10 pm
Central90210

Originally Posted by jpdx
My last stay was in December. Not much has changed from prior reports. They have very few suites, so you'll probably end up in a higher floor room with a pretty decent view of the water. Breakfast is free (in addition to points), but it's one of the weaker breakfasts in Asia -- strange selection, sometimes cold if you show up late. Happy hour now shorter, but still decent. Pool area nice but a zoo on the weekend. The main caveat is location -- there's nothing nearby, so requires a trek to anywhere you want to go. It's not a hotel I would seek out, but the rates are hard to argue with -- I have two stays coming up with approved BRGs of under HKD700++.
Anything below $800 is a spectacular value here, regardless of location and breakfast. Is your rate before or after 25% off?

Yes, I believe they only have two standard suites (which gets booked more often than not), and I have never been upgraded to a suite as a Plat in about 10 stays here, yet ironically I’ve been upgraded once to their suite when I was a Gold a few years ago. So yeah, don’t count on getting upgraded here.