FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TWELVE Centennial Park, Autograph Collection - Atlanta, GA
Old Mar 2, 2018, 8:12 pm
getagb

Programs: DL Gold, UA nothing (ex-GS), Marriott lifetime Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Have stayed here the past two weeks. Units are spacious and decorated very well. Kitchens are very nice with oven, pots, pans, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee maker with Starbucks coffee, and utensils (though no knives, cutting board, or strainer). Big closet in bathroom and small closet in bedroom. Two big flat screen TVs with accessible HDMI ports. Fast wifi. Outdoor balcony. Gym is very nice for a hotel gym with barbells, dumbbells, cardio equipment, benches, stretching equipment and balls, etc. It is attached to an outdoor rooftop area and swimming pool. I haven’t tried (and don’t plan on trying) the bar/restaurant as it seems expensive and there are nice local options in walking distance. No club lounge, but no problems getting the 750 points/night or free breakfast instead. Finally, one really nice perk is that it’s about 50 feet from the Civic Center MARTA stop so it’s a very quick cheap trip to/from the airport. They also claim to have discount aquarium tickets available but I didn’t investigate the pricing.
Personally I place a lot of value on a full kitchen because I enjoy cooking and it’s rare to find them in nice hotels. Otherwise the Renaissance and W (SPG) in Atlanta are pretty nice, similarly located, and can be a little bit less expensive.