FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Advice for family friendly hotel - late night arrival with tired 4 & 2 year olds!
Old Mar 2, 2018, 2:45 pm
747_not_777

Programs: BA Gold
Advice for family friendly hotel - late night arrival with tired 4 & 2 year olds!

Going to be arriving relatively late on a BA flight from London, with my wife and two kids (4 & 2). We want two nights in Vegas before heading off to the Grand Canyon North Rim and then onwards to Scottsdale for our summer hols.

Previously stayed at the Signature MGM Grand as a couple, as it gives great views and avoids the packed reception/lobby experience, and those awful check-in lines in the bigger hotels which I detest. Problem is all of their rooms come with just a single King bed and the second is a small-ish sofa bed, and not sure my two kids would get two comfortable nights sharing that! The Signature doesn't offer rollaways...

We'd like a nice hotel, but one where the whole check-in experience is pretty swift and not endless trudging from reception to the room. I just know my two kids will be in a "state" after a long-haul flight and being woken up in the 'middle of the night' to get off the plane, and all the hassle of getting out of the airport etc.

I saw the TRUMP hotel has good rates and nice rooms with two Queens. Any other good family-friendly options?

Thanks for any advice offered.