FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Beware of Choice BRG - SCAM
View Single Post
Old Mar 2, 2018, 9:12 am
Oj778

Originally Posted by hagi
Beware of the Choice Hotels Lowet Price Guarantee. I just submitted four claims for a property in Paris, all four were dismissed with an extremly short answer and no explinations given. After recheecking, all four comparison sites were still online with their lower offers and exactly matching room types.

This is just a scam. No customer courtesy, no explinations just apprently blatent lies. I am stunned, never have come across so much destain for their own programm and the customer.

DO NOT USE!
When you get a rejection, with no explanation, email [email protected] and ask for an explanation. There's been a few times where my claim was rejected, with a lack of explanation. Ask for more details, someone should respond within a few hours, and if the explanation is incorrect/doesn't make sense try and correct them. Got a decision reversed a few times by doing this, and sometimes it takes a few email back and forth.

Originally Posted by jebr
The one time I filed a Choice BRG, I received no response back at all from the team. No approval, rejection, or inquiry for more information. I wound up just cancelling the reservation after a couple weeks when it was evident that Choice wasn't getting back to me.
I normally send a email to [email protected] after 24 hours and politely ask for an update (even though it can take up to 48 hours for them to respond).