FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mini RTW Questions
View Single Post
Old Mar 1, 2018, 8:30 pm
JT1234

Talking Mini RTW Question

Hi everyone,

I am looking to book three J Mini RTW tickets but am having issues finding tickets for all three people. I am wondering if someone can help me answer the following questions:

1) I only have three different accounts that have 155K aeroplan points each can aeroplan Call Center reps book all three tickets in one call so I ensure that the flights I want for all three individuals are available? (I will have all three aeroplan account holders with me as I make the booking)
If I have to call three separate times...what can I do to ensure that I get the flights I want and one of the flights don't get booked by someone else.

2) I can use someone else's aeroplan account to book a ticket for another person? (i.e. A friend is using his/her aeroplan account to book a ticket in my name)

3) I have found flights into and out of Asia which have 3 available tickets. However, I am having a hard time with flights between cities... an example would be a flight from SGN to HKG... I am able to find two tickets in business class and two tickets in economy, one of the travelers is fine to fly economy, but I am wondering... if I book the two business class tickets will the economy tickets disappear? I am just worried that the flights have two reward tickets available regardless of fare class, so it appears that there are 4 reward tickets available, but in fact there are only 2.

Thanks!