FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where next?
Thread: Where next?
View Single Post
Old Feb 26, 2018, 2:30 am
eielef

Programs: AR, LA, A3, UT, 6R, U6, PS, SU, and many more
Thank you Catweazle. In my humble opinion, times doesn't heal easily. Like the first week, you get lots of attention. Now, I'm trying to find people for my mother's mess at the local church. I know few of her friends, and less their phone numbers. I brought back home her mobile phone, and tried to search through her contact list, but she was quite a mess. Like she wouldn't put the name and last name, but mostly a nick name, very common in NW Argentina, like for instance Gordita (fatty, in a nice way). Who the hell is Gordita? Maybe a doctor, maybe a cousin, maybe a neighbor. My sisters don't have a bigger clue than I. So I just posted on her facebook, and also on the newspaper, to invite at least someone besides my sisters (as my father is now abroad for work).
Traveling could make me feel better, or doing something out of the routine. But is really hard to remove the pain, and get the energy just to leave bed.
I feel no real interest on anything now. And my psychiatrist (due to my depression) doesn't agree on changing my medicines... So I'm stuck here, just watching videos on youtube, or reading trip reports..
Thanks for your prayers, as a devout catholic, I deeply appreciate them.
Regards
Eielef @mow