FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways / QR: Redeem AA Miles for Award (master thd)
Old Feb 25, 2018, 5:04 pm
umaa83

Programs: AA Exec Plt , Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by broland
I know the site says it takes up to 30 days for miles earned with partner airlines to be credited to our accounts. But, on average, how long does it take to credit miles earned on QR? I flew BA and JJ in january and it was OK in 72 hours. It's been 8 days since I've flown Qatar and nothing yet. Any clue?
Flew QR to ZNZ in J at end of January and each flight posted the next day. My return ZNZ-DOH-PHL in J on 2/7 and 2/8 have not posted. I fly Qatar about five times a year and usually my miles post within two days. The few times they haven't, have always resulted in me needing to send in my receipt + boarding passes after 30 days and waiting another 30-45 days for them to post. I submitted a missing mileage request on 2/12 and am fully expecting an issue with this trip and for it to be a process to get the miles. It's particularly frustrating this time as I need these miles to book an award trip. The other poster who said anywhere from 1-75 days to post is spot on.