FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aerospace Bristol (Concorde museum) visit and DO | 24 Feb 2018
Old Feb 23, 2018, 10:46 am
BotB

Programs: HH D, Rad VIP, Marriott G
Originally Posted by GadgetGal
Hi, I'm a last minute confirmation for the museum. I'll be arriving with Megaloman
Excellent, great to have you join us GadgetGal, will be good to catch up! If you don't already have a ticket to the museum, I happen to have a spare due to someone previously dropping out after the deadline so can sell it to you for £10 if you wish? (if you already have one, no worries). Great to have you join us. See you tomorrow! ^

Originally Posted by squawk
Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow!

I've just checked the buses from BRS tonight, and it's 40 minutes (!) to Temple Meads. Oh well…
Yes, the route is rather tortuous and with evening Bristol rush hour starting early it does take longer than one wants and should! Hope you arrive safely and looking forward to tomorrow!

Originally Posted by When I Travel The World
BTW....

After the museum, if everyone is going back into town straight after, I'm going to hit up some more pubs straight away, all more than welcome to join and then if people do want to join for some afternoon beers, that gives you plenty of time to prepare for evening meet for drinks at Watershed.
I promise to only show you the strongest local beers around
Enjoy! The weather will certainly be nice for a drink or two after the museum visit!

For those attending, I'm hoping the name badges/meal name placeholders won't be too tacky and people will like them...I've gone with this concept...hope it finds resonance!

See you all tomorrow.

Safe travels, BotB