FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - InterContinental The Venetian Master Thread (Las Vegas)
Old Feb 22, 2018, 2:05 pm
vh_bu98

Originally Posted by darthbimmer
I recently stayed at the Venetian. I booked the stay through ihg.com and selected the published IHG member rate. The stay has posted to my account as "Non-qualifying stay". As a result I'm losing out on not just the ordinary points for the bill but also two promos the stay would have completed. Is it typical for the Venetian or for this type of rate to post as non-qualifying?
I stayed there last month and they did the same to me. I contacted IHG and got my points and my promo for my Accelerate.

Originally Posted by zippy the pinhead
Similarly with Chase. Booked the Venetian using Chase IHG card. No bonus points (should be 5x). Had to message Chase for the points.
It's been 2 weeks and still I haven't heard anything from Chase about my 5x points. Maybe I need to call them again.

Originally Posted by zippy the pinhead
Some of the restaurants on the property are not affiliated with the hotel, but others are. You have to ask. If they are, you can charge your meals to your room, though they usually ask for ID.
I stayed at the Venetian and the Palazzo and was able to charge my dinner at Carnevino Italian Steakhouse to my room.