FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Your favorite autograph collection hotels?
Old Feb 22, 2018, 9:45 am
obunewbie17

Programs: Hyatt. Marriott. AA. National. Avis.
Originally Posted by phltraveler
The Hotel Blackhawk in Davenport, Iowa (one of the quad cities) is a really great hotel if you find yourself in that area. I also enjoyed my stays at the Hotel ICON in Houston.

Union Station in Nashville was something else though - highly recommended if you want to visit BNA. Cash prices were kind of crazy, I did stayed their on points. (vs. the blackhawk, which is a beautiful hotel but is only a Cat 5 and rates are generally under $200 a night, can get as low as $150 with specialty rates, maybe more).
I'll definitely look into that...the wife and I want to take a trip to Nashville during football season (thanks again for nothing, Rams...)

Originally Posted by CALMSP
both MRS CALMSP and I have stayed at the Hotel Minneapolis as well, and agree with great location and a good overall hotel. We both always try to stay in the Autographs every time we travel for business or pleasure.

a few we have stayed in that we really like:
  • Hotel Minneapolis
  • The Brown Palace (DEN)
  • Hotel Adagio (SFO)
  • The Blackstone (Chicago)
  • Hotel Chicago
A few that we are looking forward to:
  • The Saint (MSY)
  • Hotel Park City
I actually have a stay at The Blackstone coming up in a couple of weeks...definitely looking forward to it!