FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Your favorite autograph collection hotels?
Old Feb 22, 2018, 1:21 am
CALMSP

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, UA Mileage Plus 1K, AA Executive Plat, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by obunewbie17
I only started traveling for work about 2 years ago, and I fully realize I'm spoiled and blessed to be able to see new places. I have stayed at nearly every brand within the portfolio in the process (from FI up to RC). I've started to gain a bit of attachment for the Autograph Collection, but I know that all of them have a distinctly different vibe.I'm thinking of doing a few personal trips with my wife (within the US) and would probably stay at hotels within this collection. Curious to know which ones you all think are some of the best/worst properties within the collection, and why?

I'm really fond of The Hotel Minneapolis. Great location, aesthetically pleasing, good staff. I think the Raphael in Kansas City may have been my least favorite thus far. Lobby area and restaurant were good/decent...but the rooms and the decor throughout the hotel were kind of "meh".
both MRS CALMSP and I have stayed at the Hotel Minneapolis as well, and agree with great location and a good overall hotel. We both always try to stay in the Autographs every time we travel for business or pleasure.

a few we have stayed in that we really like:
  • Hotel Minneapolis
  • The Brown Palace (DEN)
  • Hotel Adagio (SFO)
  • The Blackstone (Chicago)
  • Hotel Chicago
A few that we are looking forward to:
  • The Saint (MSY)
  • Hotel Park City