FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: 2018 AA Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Feb 21, 2018, 12:49 pm
FlightNurse
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by anc-ord772
We are flying CLT-LAX departing at 8:10pm. Does this route count as an unofficial exception and provide dinner? We are prepared to eat in CLT or bring something onboard, but thought I'd ask here.
Originally Posted by MrAndy1369
Doing a quick dummy booking for mid-March, I see the 8:10pm showing as "Refreshments." In AA lingo, that probably means only warmed nuts and a cookie, maybe a snack basket. If you're wanting to get a full meal, I'd suggest doing a free SDC to an earlier flight that does have meal service.
Originally Posted by lds89
Yes, it's a full dinner flight. Sometimes it leaves even later (8:20 or 8:30) and still serves dinner. You should be able to pre-order on AA's website.

Given the length you'll get an appetizer, and the ice cream sundae for dessert. Make sure your electronics are charged prior to boarding - this is a legacy US 321 aircraft with no IFE and no inseat power, and that's a fairly long flight - 5 to 6 hours.
Before the merger flights leaving east coast to west coast after 8pm till 845pm got a full meal not true today. After doing a dummy booking you can not order a meal, and it does show "refreshments" which would mean, warm nuts, snack (small plate) and a cookie. So OP get dinner before your flight.