FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA Economy Plus (E+) - Questions/Worth It?/Experiences [Consolidated]
Old Feb 19, 2018, 5:28 pm
jmastron

Selected E+ seat with corporate portal booking, not sure how to pay

I booked a UA Intl flight through Concur//Amex (required for company travel), and while booking selected E+ seats (no status this year). A Concur message said something about going to the airline site after booking to pay if necessary, which I am willing to do as we are allowed to fly Premium Economy/E+ for this distance. Now the flights are ticketed, and at UA.com I see those E+ seat selections with no note or way to pay that I can see. If I hover over *other* E+ seats it shows a price.

1) If I don’t take proactive action to pay I assume I will be booted from the E+ seats at some point? I don’t want to risk the possibility that by the time I notice there may be no aisle E- or E+ seats available.

2) If I change to one of the other E+ seats that are the same price and pay the fee, will I then be able to re-change back to the original seat online without paying again? Or is it best to call in to get this taken care of?