FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA First Class 747 - Seat alignment
View Single Post
Old Feb 17, 2018, 3:12 am
All She Wrote

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by NWIFlyer
You still have a surprise element you want to keep quiet though ...!

The point is the CX lounge staff are very capable of discretion. In my relatively limited experience they might say something along the lines of “The First section is that way”, so you may wish to think of a way of saying you know where you’re going, and hope your parents aren’t au fait with the lounge guesting rules.
I'm not sure if you got what I meant (sorry if you did, I'm not trying to be obnoxious). The trip to YYZ is with my girlfriend in April, I was meaning I could use that trip as a test run to see how easily I can get someone through the security gate without having to physically hand them their BP. Then if it doesn't seem to work I can figure out an alternative for when I take my parents to YVR later on They're not familiar with the Cathay Lounge to my knowledge, although they have taken a trip or two with One World since I last flew with them so there's a possibility they may been in it have I'm not sure. I'm sure they'll buy me saying we can get in because of tier status though :P