FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Replacement for Hilton Citi Visa?
View Single Post
Old Feb 16, 2018, 8:48 pm
aspenedelen

Programs: HH Diamond, DL Platinum
My apologies for the late reply. I own a Disaster Restoration company and I've been going 20 hours days since I posted this thread.

To answer a few questions, I am Gold if I am correct with SPG and enjoy the St Regis, W and Westin brands when I am in a super lux area that Hilton doesn't have properties. I am extremely happy with Hilton as almost every time I stay with them I am upgraded whether with family in tow or just myself. I am also extremely loyal with Delta as living in South Dakota my options are either Delta or United so I chose Delta.

I am not in for a Visa per se. I am more than happy to go with a MC if rewards and or Cash Back are tops

I am a huge fan of taking the road less traveled with my young children as both my children had traveled to all 50 States and numerous foreign countries before my son turned three and my daughter turned two so the Choice Benefits program and I have had a healthy relationship when a Hilton can not be found.

I was just told today Penfed is offering 1.5% cashback on any and all purchases but if the Citi Double Cashback card is at 2% as DarthBrimmer and Yoshi212 related to I'm all for that and putting that cashback into a travel slush fund for my young kids when they say "daddy I want to go to a beach"

In all honestly though I would love either a V or MC that is the top earner for either cashback or rewards that can be applied with good to great results with Delta or Hilton or straight into a pot for future travel.

Thank you to all that took the time to post and once again my apologies for the lateness but unfortunately this is the game and company I bought into 11 years ago here in South Dakota.