FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: List of valid and booked mini-RTW itineraries version 2.0 (post-"enhancement")
Old Feb 16, 2018, 8:38 am
drvannostren

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
Originally Posted by 1Newflyer
I don't see much difference in ZRH-ORD-YVR vs ZRH-LAX/SFR-YVR in terms of MPM but maybe few miles make a difference.
I have a return VIE-SFO(stop)-YYC and it worked.
Problem is you have to work all the way back to the turn around point which is IST right.

According to my old notes the MPM was 9920 IST-YVR, with the ORD stop its 9918, SFO was 10,352. YUL would've worked at 9742 but I read the 77W opinions were a bit better than the 330 plus getting a direct flight from YUL to YVR in J isn't easy and probably would've upped my taxes/YQ as well.

Originally Posted by rankourabu
This is an awful business class seat. Its like a very large crowded dormroom. Make sure you get into row 4/5
Maybe PM me since it's a bit off topic Rank, but do you actually dislike the SEAT? Or is the overcrowding? The seat reviews I had read were pretty positive and it looks a bit like the Air Canada "throne" style ones. Now there's no way I'll get a throne, I wasn't gonna pay like 200Euro just to get it I just hope to get a seat in the middle section so I don't have to walk over anyone and they don't have to walk over me. It does look like the cabin is poorly divided, but I can't imagine it's that bad since I'm already an uncultured swine that doesn't usually fly J . If I could pick a seat in row 4-5 I would, but IIRC you had to pay for all seats and the costs were a bit nuts, I'll check again.

Checked again, the thrones are like $210 CAD, which I won't bother paying, unfortunately the other seats in rows 4-5 are reserved, marked with an X, and the others are reserved for HON members.

Last edited by drvannostren; Feb 16, 2018 at 8:57 am