FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aerospace Bristol (Concorde museum) visit and DO | 24 Feb 2018
Old Feb 15, 2018, 5:53 am
BotB

Programs: HH D, Rad VIP, Marriott G
Okay, quick update:

PM's sent to those that haven't entered their food choices yet! (thank you to all those that have done so as well!)

I've also chased those that were interested in attending the DO in general but haven't indicated whether they were attending the Bristol Aerospace museum or not...as i need to secure that tomorrow to get our group discount. (I've paid the deposit but need to pay the remaining amount due based on our total number). As mentioned, please bring £10 with you on the day to the museum and I'll hand over the tickets as I receive the money from you. Ta!

I've also asked those that I was PM'ing anyway about whether they can offer any car sharing to the museum or if they needed a lift...if you haven't indicated this until now (please see the wiki to show who I have heard from in this regard next to your name) please do let me know via this thread, by PM or by simply updating the wiki next to your name if you so wish. Thanks!

Currently we have a potential of 28 attending the Bristol Aerospace Museum afternoon session. (and 4 people willing to car share so far)

We currently have 29 attending the evening meal at SOTA.

There is no need to let me know if you are coming to the Watershed, that is simply a place to meet up as a group before we go to SOTA and for those that wish to grab a drink beforehand...Or for the Beer drinkers that want a bit more action...please get in touch with When I Travel The World (again via the thread or PM) to arrange a meeting point and pub order before getting back to SOTA in time for the meal at 20:00 (8 PM).

I'm sure there will be after dinner groups going out to paint the town red or back to the hotel(s) for more drinks and discussions but those won't be scripted!

There is just over week to go...

Potentially anyone that still wishes to join last minute can do so..but tomorrow evening is the cut off time as I will have had to give payment for the museum visit by then and submit the meal orders on the weekend.

Can't wait, will be a great time with fellow travel and aviation fans at a few different venues!

See you all soon, safe travels, any questions or issues just let me know (thread, PM)...