FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2018 BA compensation thread: Your guide to Regulation EC261/2004
Old Feb 14, 2018, 12:30 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Temych
Thanks for the advice. I have issued the claim now. I checked the box saying I will send the particulars of the claim. So that's what I'm doing now.
Ah, OK, not everyone does that (and then BA puts a snarky note in to the court to highlight that fact, which makes me smile given normally the communication process is usually somewhat lopsided). Yes in that case, send them to BA via post and recorded delivery. And / or consider drawing up a Skeleton argument, a 1 or 2 page bullet pointed summary, suitable for a judge to understand the background and the law points upon which you are relying. It's not a requirement, but it make life easier for everyone.

Your case is about a MF strike involving MF crew, so be aware that this is quite edgy stuff. Bott and Co is considering doing a test case, apparently, but I've not seen any evidence of this yet.