FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Plan my lounge visits!
View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2018, 12:57 pm
seat1C

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Rewards Spire Ambassador
Yes, that's the lounge in the Satellite. If you're not familiar with KUL, long haul flights almost invariably go from the satellite and short haul from the main terminal, so you have to take the train across from the Satellite to get to the MH regional lounge. It had noticeably improved from November to January (they're operating an increased level of service I believe whilst the other lounges in the Satellite are closed?) so you'll be fine in it.

Are you on the A350 (which I haven't been on yet) or the A380 down to KL? I've been on A380 and A330 on to Sydney and I wasn't keen on the J seats on the A330 - thought they were really cramped - unless you get the single ones on the left hand side. The A380 needed a bit of an update, which presumably they didn't do as they were trying to get rid of them, but now they're keeping them hopefully they will do them up a bit.

Service on my LHR-KUL was shocking, but the other 3 flights in my LHR-KUL-SYD sequence were excellent.

Originally Posted by thebilly_b
Awesome reply - exactly what I needed to know, thanks!

Last I saw about MH First Lounge was this (https://www.ausbt.com.au/malaysia-ai...nd-of-february - which I assume is the First lounge you are referring to?) so guess it will have to be Regional on the way out, but looking forward to using it on the way back.