FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ORD Polaris lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..
Old Feb 12, 2018, 12:42 pm
kirkwoodj

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by BOStonTravels
Nice hard product in the Polaris ORD lounge but talk about a low energy soft product. Food is disgusting lots of dried out options on the buffet for hours. Did they get the fried chicken from KFC? I love how the menu is like "created by Chef Art Smith," what a joke. What did he create, a takeout bucket from KFC?

The shower room hard product was indeed nice. The "Saks Fifth Avenue" towels etc are a bit gauche. Sadly an amazing fail with the amenities. The attendant told me no more laundry (I wanted a fresh T-shirt) because "a customer's shirt was messed up." Then I asked for a shave and toothbrush kit, the response; "We dont have shaving kits anymore, a customer got a cut," and "We ran out of toothbrush kits" LOL.

Just for fun I put on a serious face and talked to the manager to express my concern that the glassware in the lounge poses a real safety risk and I hope to see it removed by my next visit. The manager said I wasnt the first person to share that concern LOL... What a joke.
Ridiculous. They have shaving & toothbrush kits at SFO Arrivals Lounge.
Also, some people would love KFC chicken!