FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Business Extra ("ExtrAA") Program (master thread)
Old Feb 11, 2018, 4:10 pm
boerne

Programs: LT Plt, 4mm, *A GLD, burned out medical provider, executing our estate plan
Originally Posted by amm
Apologies if this is in the thread -- did a quick search and didn't find anything.

If I've done my math right, I'll have enough points to redeem for a year long Admirals Club membership when all my January flights are credited to my BE account in a few days. If I redeem the 3k points, does anyone know how long that takes to be reflected on my account and when I could start taking advantage of it? I have some travel scheduled for the end of February and it'd be nice to start taking advantage right away (and ugh, I didn't even mean to make that pun sorry).

Thanks!
I am adding to this question. I searched the thread and did not find a recent answer. Does an annual Admirals Club pass work like gifting gold? For instance it is well known that gifting gold status is best after July 1 so the beneficiary gets 19 months of gold status. Does the AC redemption work the same way? The only answers I found were from 2015.

thanks in advance for the answer.

Last edited by boerne; Feb 11, 2018 at 5:44 pm