FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Business Extra ("ExtrAA") Program (master thread)
Old Feb 11, 2018, 4:07 pm
boerne

Programs: LT Plt, 4mm, *A GLD, burned out medical provider, executing our estate plan
Originally Posted by JBauer
Any help is appreciated, please. I am a CK. I do NOT own my own business. I do work at a large firm and am responsible for the travel schedules of many people on my team (I do not literally book their travel, bit i often decide who goes where and for how long)...I was sent a link and signed up for an account. Is that OK? Or is this ONLY for those people who literally own their own business?

SOrry, i looked at the wiki and searched here. If this has been reported please just point me in the right direction.

thanks
Sorry I just saw this. My brother in law was the business manager for a very large firm in an AA hub. He set up the BE account for the company and all the AA flights went through the BE account. He was, with the blessing of the firm, the beneficiary of the points. However, it was not enough to get him to CK. So it sounds like you could do that.