FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA wants to get more intimate when doing passenger pat downs.
Old Feb 11, 2018, 5:45 am
Boggie Dog
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by iflyfast
As the passenger being discussed, I can certify that I was neither rude nor belligerent, so the statement from the TSA FSD (listed as the approver on the cash award sheet) is false and libelous, though he has immunity from prosecution for it. And that's nothing as far as TSA's retaliation and retribution that they've already perpetrated on me multiple times in harassment and false accusations at airport security checkpoints -- which is another whole topic! You don't expect them to be honorable and not fight back? That's why this is becoming a much bigger case, every day, sadly.
BUT regardless ... I have sworn statements from other TSA employees/managers and the police claiming and confirming that I was *not* rude or any more upset than would reasonably be expected from someone who had just been karate-chopped in the testicles with excessive force! So, multiple TSA witnesses contradict and "impeach" the TSA FSD's statement.

So what, you may ask? Well, there is so much more to the evidence that I can't disclose quite yet, but it appears that a TSA supervisor and the attacking TSA screener have already committed perjury in their depositions, and the TSA FSD helped to provide the incriminating evidence!
Is there a remediable cause of action you might ask? Why yes :-) there are *several* (though not for perjury, necessarily, though that is sanctionable), and the shoes are just beginning to drop ....
Every time the TSA squirms and lies, they actually expose themselves to more liability and produce more incriminating evidence.
TSA and the attacker and others have missed and arrogantly defied so many opportunities to let this get resolved quietly (which honestly was my preference), and without escalation or litigation, but they refused.
It's unfortunate, but the benefit is that I'm making a path in the snow, for the rights of all the flying public. But I remember every day that I stand on the shoulders of giants, and without others' documented court cases and efforts (you know who you are), I would never have gotten this far, so thank *you*, and stay tuned ... new info every week, now ...
Why is the FSD immune from prosecution?